Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix) Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix)

Because Xtrullor, god of music, can do whatever the fuck he wants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

Came here from, you guessed it, GD (I preferred the song than the level if that helps). This song really puts an image into your mind. Love the growls! :) Keep up the great work!

P.S Knobbelboy is probably triggered about the fact he can't use this in GD. Like the hell I care ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

{dj-N} Werk Me [Remix] {dj-N} Werk Me [Remix]

You know what grinds my gears? Knowing that there is a CLEAN version!! >:(
Meh, good remix.

---Accelerate--- ---Accelerate---

Who came here for serponge's HeLL? Meh, doesn't really matter. REALLY love the D'n'B parts, but the pauses in between (especially when the whole thing vanished at one point ;-; ) made it lose half a star.
P.S I think that I am the only one in this whole comment section that came here because of GD. Does that make me a scrub? I dunno...at least I didn't just put "HeLL by Serponge as meh entire review.

The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

I LOVE the bass melody at Athanatos's part. It seems like some of the instruments used to create at the speed of light were used in this as well, to great affect! :D

Revolver Revolver

What
The
Fuck???
;-;

Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu

Pretty creepy, and a nice melody, but the key changes too much for me to really like it. And am I the only person who can hear the alarm at the first drop? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Phobos]* [Phobos]*

Really cool and creepy. BLURD FUR DEH BLURD GERD!
P.S to all you guys who think this is the creepiest song on newgrounds...

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/575472 <--- this one is the creepiest THING I have ever heard ;-;

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Really cool and Xtrullor-ey. The only problem I have is, well, rather petty: this is basically the same as Jnana and Ichor. Can you try to mix things up a little? (I don't mean to make another Supernova, that would be nuts XD)

A random fanboi and the worlds worst music producer
TDWL2
no kappa

SuperSonic SuperSonic

A song that really lives up to its name! Someone will use this in GD I bet (sorry, I had to say that! ): )