ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

A legendary song used in the game that probably inspired GD: The Impossible Game. And there are plenty of GD levels that use this song. 9 years on, this song still retains it's godly status in everything.

I Can't Fix You feat. Crusher-P I Can't Fix You feat. Crusher-P

This is fantastically well produced, and the d'n'b parts really convey rage and anger! :D

Xtrullor - Catharsis Xtrullor - Catharsis

This is pretty awesome and well produced, but I personally prefer Nirmiti (my review on that was pretty dumb tho :/ ). Nirmiti in my opinion has a mind-blowing atmosphere compared to this. And there are none of your signature (and headphone annihilating) alien wobbles! ;-;
It's a good song, but not really your best work.

---Buttsex Surprise--- ---Buttsex Surprise---

What the actual fuck?? xD

The Seven Seas Remix - F777 The Seven Seas Remix - F777

Swag/quack - Riot, 2015

SwaggyPig007 responds:

K den.

The Ascension The Ascension

I can't make a GD level for this, as this song is too beautiful to build a level around. Definitely one the happiest trance song I have heard, albeit a little cluttered at parts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Meh, very pretty melodies and a swag beat to go with it :)

kylermannn responds:

Ahaaay thanks! I know whatcha mean with the cluttered parts, it's definitely a recurring thing for me. It's something I'm trying to fix.

Glad you thought it was swagtastic enough for ye :]

Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix) Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix)

Because Xtrullor, god of music, can do whatever the fuck he wants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

Came here from, you guessed it, GD (I preferred the song than the level if that helps). This song really puts an image into your mind. Love the growls! :) Keep up the great work!

P.S Knobbelboy is probably triggered about the fact he can't use this in GD. Like the hell I care ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

{dj-N} Werk Me [Remix] {dj-N} Werk Me [Remix]

You know what grinds my gears? Knowing that there is a CLEAN version!! >:(
Meh, good remix.

---Accelerate--- ---Accelerate---

Who came here for serponge's HeLL? Meh, doesn't really matter. REALLY love the D'n'B parts, but the pauses in between (especially when the whole thing vanished at one point ;-; ) made it lose half a star.
P.S I think that I am the only one in this whole comment section that came here because of GD. Does that make me a scrub? I dunno...at least I didn't just put "HeLL by Serponge as meh entire review.