View Profile TDWL2

10 Movie Reviews

Why was the kid so scared of an adorable rabbit ghost? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

o_O

I love it that they punch so hard that every time that they hit someone they cause a fucking EXPLOSION!!!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

54 Audio Reviews

Uuuuuuuuuuuum, unconventional is all I can say (literally just random drums, no bass no leads, no nothing).

Stuff you should do for your next song:

Get a proper beat rather than just playing with drums. Even just regular kicks repeated are fine, so long they are at a regular interval.
Add a melody, or some sort of tune, as this feels seriously empty...
Watch some video tutorials on how to make a basic song (there are MILLIONS out there).

Feel free to disregard some of this (I am very biased on song choice :3 ), but do try to get some idea of what elements music is composed of.

Wow, this is some seriously badass dubstep! The baselines are absolutely ferocious and the little melody you put over it works really well with the growls. The only complaint I have is that the synths at the start are a little sharp and hurt my ears a bit. But that is easily overlooked when you consider the song as a whole. Overall, a truly great song that would make uncle devin proud :)
P.S: At the time of writing, I have now listened to this song 5 times on loop while writing this review...

It's a good song and all, but the drop felt a little too weak and it just didn't have that "underwater" feel of the original, which is a bit sad, as that was one of the things I loved about the original. On the plus side, the dubstep section at the end is massively better than the first one, which is definitely great. Overall, a good song, but a bit lacking in how nightmarish the first one was.

14 Art Reviews

I never knew that it was possible to make Spongebob a badass. But you did.
I approve
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

FUCK YOU FIDGET SPINNERS!!!

Woah. That seriously looks like something from the program!

n/a