Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

Why was the kid so scared of an adorable rabbit ghost? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

o_O

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

I love it that they punch so hard that every time that they hit someone they cause a fucking EXPLOSION!!!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

LOVE the glitchy sounds and dubstep growls in this, but the drums are lacking strength and a proper Hi Hat. This is a pretty epic song, but it lacks the strength in the drums needed for a proper d'n'b song. Still, this is the old Xtrullor alien dubstep I signed up for :)

DuoCore - Carnage DuoCore - Carnage

Reminds me of Hate everything by X, but the feel of it is more crunchier and intense (plus it doesn't have a random cheery melody that doesn't fit it at all). Plus, I am a big fan of the trancey vibes in the second half of the song (I love trance). Overall, a fantastic song with an awesome lead and a beat. Five stars!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

A legendary song used in the game that probably inspired GD: The Impossible Game. And there are plenty of GD levels that use this song. 9 years on, this song still retains it's godly status in everything.

Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water

I never knew that it was possible to make Spongebob a badass. But you did.
I approve
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Fidget Spinner Fidget Spinner

FUCK YOU FIDGET SPINNERS!!!

Roxy as Roxie Roxy as Roxie

Woah. That seriously looks like something from the program!